APFK RATING: EASY
The simple Grandma recipe really easy and fun to bake with the kids.
What you will need:
- 1.5 Cups of Self Raising Flour
- 3/4 Cups of Sugar
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/4 Pound Butter (1/4 log of butter)
- Tin of Apple
1. Preheat oven at 200C.
2. Grease your tin dish with butter.
3. In a bowl, pour the flour.
4. The sugar.
5. The egg and butter.
6. Combine all together using a spoon or your fingers.
7. Push 3/4 of the doughy mixture into a pan and press down with a fork.
8. Add your tinned apples on top, spreading evenly.
9. Then top with the remainder 1/4 dough mixture.
10. Sprinkle cinnamon evenly over and add flaked almonds on top.
11. Bake in the oven for 50 – 55 minutes or until the top is golden.
Tip: Serve with greek yoghurt!