APFK RATING: EASY
What you will need:
- 500g Zucchini (Courgette)
- 100g Olive oil
- 180g Raw sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 270g Self raising flour
- 50g cocoa
1. Oven to 180C. Grease or line a baking dish, brownie size, 26cm x 16cm.
2. I used a Thermomix for this recipe, any blender will do. Chop zucchini roughly and place in to mixing bowl. Add oil, sugar and van essence. High speed (speed 7) for 15 secs or until all combined. Scrape down sides.
3. Add the flour and cocoa and mix medium speed (speed 4) for 30 secs. Scrape down sides. Continue mixing until all combined and smooth.
4. Pour and spread mixture into tin and bake for 15-20 mins. Test by inserting a skewer, should come out relatively clean.
5. Allow to cool in pan. Slice and serve. Will taste light and moist, the children will never notice the zucchini.
Tips: Top with some icing sugar or chocolate icing. Serve for pudding or a snack for the afternoon, great for lunches.