APFK RATING: EASY
A simple and delicious dip you can make and eat any time of the day!
What you will need:
- 2 Ripe avocados chopped (stones removed)
- 1/2 Red onion
- 5 Cherry tomatoes or 1 medium tomato
- 1 Clove of garlic
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2 Lime juice
Add: Tabasco or chillies for a hot kick.
1. Chop your onion and garlic into small chunks.
2. Put into a bowl. Cut up and scoop your avocados into the bowl. Give it a good mix.
3. Cut up your tomatoes into small chunks.
4. Add the tomatoes into the bowl, along with a pinch of salt, pepper and lemon juice. Good mix, so the mixture combined’s well.
Great to go with Taco’s v Nacho’s.
- How much onion is your choice.
- Have this on its own on bread/toast or in a salad.