APFK RATING: EASY
Easy, quick and simple to cook and serve up on a week night.
What you will need:
- Fish (quantity for number of people) *
- 1 clove of garlic
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Chilli flakes
*white fish or any you prefer.
1. Oven 180C. Place foil onto a tray. Sprinkle olive oil over and then lay your fish on top.
2. Add the salt, pepper, garlic and chilli flakes, rubbing it all into the fish gently. Then on top add small teaspoons of butter and parsley over.
3. Put the tray into the oven and let it cook for 20-30 mins, or until cooked all the way through.
4. Serve with a tasty healthy fresh salad.
- Add rice or couscous to make your meal more filling.
- Add Pungent Pesto on top and/or breadcrumbs.
- Local fish or fresh from any supermarket.