APFK RATING: EASY
Creamy smooth mango fro-yo.
What you will need:
- Mango (500g) fresh/frozen *
- 200g Honey
- 1 small lime juice
- Put of natural full fat yoghurt/Greek Yoghurt
*Cheaper to get frozen mango
1. Put the mango, honey and lime juice into a medium saucepan on medium heat for 2 minutes. Bring to simmer, stirring for 15 mins.
2. Set aside the mango mixture to cool. Blend the mixture until completely smooth.
3. Add in all your yoghurt and blend again until all combined and smooth. (I used no fat yoghurt this time, however I recommend you don’t, won’t taste as good).
4.Pour into a container. Air tight. Freeze.
5. When serving, leave out at room temperature for an easier scooping. Serve.
Tips: Keep up to a week. Extra drizzle of honey. Add extra Fruit.