APFK RATING: EASY
Sweet potatoes are a non-starchy carb. Especially when fried, they taste sweet and spicy all at the same time.
What you will need:
- 1 Sweet potato (this is all I had left)
- 2 Potatoes
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
1. Oven 200C. Wash your potatoes under cold water and scrub. Cut your potatoes in half-length ways and then half again and then once more, or until your satisfied with the size.
2. In a bowl, sprinkle over a pinch of salt & pepper and your paprika. Drizzle over some olive oil and then mix around.
3. Spread out into a single layer on a baking tray. Bake in the oven for 35 – 40 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
3. Wait to cool on the side for 5 minutes. Place them onto your serving dish.
- Remove from tray with hard spatula.
- Great with home-made burgers or as a snack.
- Serve with sauce, best aioli or yoghurt.