APFK RATING: EASY/BEGINNER
These are ideal for lunch boxes and snacks.
What you will need:
- 1 brown onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 100g dried walnuts
- 90g rolled oats
- 3 eggs
- 150g feta cheese, cut into pieces
- handful of spinach (your choice)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 50g bread crumbs
- 3-4 sheets puff pastry
- sesame seeds
1.Oven 200C. Lina 2 baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
2. Blend your onion for 3 seconds. Add dried oregano, walnuts and rolled oats, blend again for 3 secs.
3. Add the eggs, feta cheese, spinach, soy sauce and breadcrumbs and blitz for 20 secs or until all combined.
4. Lay your sheets of pastry down. Cut into halves and transfer to a floured work surface.
5. Place 1/6 of the mixture onto long edge of 1.
6. Spread out along the edge and roll.
7. Cut into 4 equal portions and place onto the trays. Brush pastry with milk and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top for nutritional value. Repeat until all are used.
8. Bake for 20 mins until golden and crisp. Serve.
- Serve with tomato sauce.
- Or let cool, transfer into an airtight container to either freeze or refrigerate.