This is a fun and messy snack to make, they will probably look like a disaster, however they are a delicious disaster for children.
You will need:
- Cheese (grated)
- 1 Sheet of Puff Pastry (frozen packets)
1. Preheat oven 220C. Line a baking tray with baking paper or tin foil. Place the 1 sheet of pastry onto your chopping board.
2. Spread a load of Vegemite over the pastry, covering as much as possible, up to the corners. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the vegemite.
3. Starting from the edge nearest to you, roll up the pastry, tucking it all in neatly.
4. Then cut the roll into 12 equal sizes (How big/small you would like them).
5. Place scrolls, cut side up, onto the baking tray, make sure the scrolls are spread and not touching. Bake for 15 – 20minutes or until pastry is golden and cheese is melted. Allow to cool for 5 minutes on trays before transferring to a wire rack.