Like a piece of art.
- Bar of chocolate of your choice
- Shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil/butter
- broken nuts (pistachio, almonds, macadamia, walnuts) or 100,000’s
- On low-medium heat, put the coconut oil in a pan, add 4 cubes of your chocolate in and stir, until melted.
- On a plate, layer a sheet of baking paper on top. Peel your banana, place on the plate. Pour and slather your banana in chocolate. until the banana is all covered.
- Sprinkle nuts of your choice on top. Then refrigerate and chill for an hour, until chocolate gets hard.
- Cut up and serve for a health tasty treat.
Tips: Use different fruits and do the same. Dunk them into the chocolate and chill.