These are full of gooeyness and flavour, so deliciously moist. If you want to indulge yourself with some sugar than these can be your cheat treat for the week.
What you will need:
- 200g unsalted butter
- 100g 70% cocoa chocolate (chopped)
- 100g 50% cocoa chocolate (chopped)
- 380g can Top ‘n’ Fill Caramel (any can of caramel)
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cups plain flour
- 1/4 cocoa powder
- Oven at 180C. Grease a square baking tray with butter/line with baking paper.
- Melt butter in a medium pan. Add chocolate, stir until smooth and melted and set aside.
- Combine 1/2 the caramel and sea salt into a small bowl. Set aside. Put the remaining caramel in a large bowl. Add sugar and eggs and mix until blended.
- Stir chocolate mix into caramel mix. Combine the flour and pinch of salt. This is your brownie batter.
- Pour half the brownie batter into prepared tin and level. Using a spoon, spoon half the caramel over batter in 5 thick, evenly spaces strips. Spoon the rest of the brownie mix on top and smooth. Top with any remaining caramel in the same pattern if you want to.
- Sprinkle extra sea salt over top and bake for 25-30 mins, or until risen.
Tips: Serve with fruit and a bowl of ice cream.