Keep a batch of these in your pantry to enjoy with the children this afternoon and for their lunches.
What you will need:
- 150g softened butter
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups plain flour
- Dark/Milk/White chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C fan-force. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugars and vanilla for 1-2 mins or until smooth and well combined. Beat in egg until combined.
- Stir in flour in two batches. Stir in choc chip bits. Get two spoons and scoop the mixture into balls and place on prepared trays, 3cm apart. Press down slightly. Decorate with extra choc chips if you want.
- Bake for 15-18 mins or until golden and cooked. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Tips: Store in an air tight container for up to 1 week.