Pizza is like the entire food pyramid!
What you will need:
- Wraps (small soft and fluffy coles or any)
- Tomato sauce
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Meat (if you want)
- Herbs/Spice (basil/tabasco)
I’m going to keep this recipe simple. Basically grab anything and everything you could think of to put on your pizza. The children will love it. Pizza always goes down well!
- Oven 160C. Lay down your wrap.
- On top spread evenly your tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle and layer whatever suites the children and yourself.
- CHEESE! Cover it with the main ingredient, any cheese will make it even more scrummy yummy.
- Place them on a tray, pop in the over for 2-5mins or until cheese is melted.
Tips: QUICK. Make sure they don’t burn, it honestly won’t take long. Great for a snack, dinner or leftovers for kids lunch boxes.