This is all about texture and taste. It melts in your mouth. Everything mixed in a bowl.
What you will need:
- Bar of dark chocolate
- Handful of marshmallows (roughly halved)
- Your favourite biscuit – roughly broken
- Handful of almonds – roughly chopped *
- Handful of cranberries/cherries
- 8 strawberries
- Tbsp of coconut oil/butter
* Your choice of nuts to suit your taste
- Use a small saucepan, add the coconut oil and put on a medium heat. Break your bar of chocolate into small pieces and drop into the pan, stirring. Add a splash of milk if you prefer.
- Once it’s almost completely melted, take the pan off the heat and add the marshmallows, almonds, cranberries, biscuits and stir.
- Once all combined, get a pan/tray (anything that suites yourself) and cover with baking paper. Pour and spread into tray, chill in the fridge for 2 hours or until hard.
- Slice up.