Basically homemade fish fingers.
What you will need:
- olive oil
- 450 g sea bass/lemon sole fillets, skinned
- 50 g plain flour
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 1 tablespoons sweet smoked paprika
- 3 handfuls of breadcrumbs
- Oven at 220C, then lightly oil a baking tray.
- Cut the fish into finger-width strips. Season the flour and place it on one plate. In another bowl crack the eggs and lightly beat. On another plate, mix the paprika with the breadcrumbs.
- Coat the fish goujons with the seasoned flour, dipping them in the eggs, then coating with the breadcrumbs.
- Place them on the oiled tray and bake for 15-20 mins or until golden.
Tips: Best with tartare sauce, aioli or ketchup.