Quick and Yummy
You will need:
- Cheese (optional)
- Tagliatelle Pasta (any)
1. Cut your chicken, put into bowl and add lemon, garlic, a pinch of salt and pepper for taste.
2. Cut up mushrooms of any kind and your ham/bacon.
3. Get a pan on the hob, add a splash of oil. Put the chicken on a medium heat and stir until golden. Pop the mushroom and ham in. Quick stir. Then adding the pesto after, the amount is up to you.
4. Let it simmer for 15-20 mins, stirring occasionally. In the meantime get another pan of boiling water and add your pasta, the timing for both to be done should be perfect.
- Add cream and cheese into the pan as well.
- Parmesan sprinkled on top after for extra taste.
- Keep stirring and tasting.
- If you don’t want pasta, use sweet potato/pumpkin/salad
- You don’t need to add much oil, theres oil in the pesto as well.